- No parties larger than 10 people
- Installed Plexiglass shield/sneeze guard between Old School Square staff and patrons at the front desk
- Increased schedule of cleaning
- Old School Square has contracted with Cintas to routinely disinfect common surfaces and touch-points, entry and exit doors, etc.
- All transactions will be handled cash-free. They will include touchless credit card processing; and in instances when an Old School Square employees handles a patron’s credit card, they will do so with gloves and disinfect cards pre/post each transaction.
- Signature pads and card readers will regularly be disinfected
- Reconfigured entry and exit procedures for the Cornell
- Installed floor markings for safe distancing
- Installed social distancing controls for queuing of Cornell galleries
Additionally, Old School Square has made significant adjustments across our full campus. The modifications include and are not limited to:
- All staff are encouraged to stay home if they are feeling ill
- All Facilities have been deep cleaned
- Old School Square has contracted with Cintas to routinely disinfectant spray our facilities. Cintas utilizes Signet Neutral Disinfectant DS1 which meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV- 2, the cause of COVID-19, as well as all germs, bacteria, viruses, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew on common surfaces and touchpoints.
- All cleaning crews both in-house and contracted are required to wear disposable gloves while cleaning and masks.
- All staff are required to wear face coverings in our facilities
- Encouraging routine employee hand washing
- Installed (soon to be touchless) Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facilities located at all entrances and points of sale
- All facilities have automatically dispensed antibacterial hand soap in restroom facilities
- All facilities have automatically dispensed hand sanitizer in all restroom facilities
- All facilities have automatically dispensed hand towels in all restroom facilities
- All Facilities are cash-free touchless credit card processing, if Old School Square employees handle a patron’s credit card, they will do so with gloves and disinfect cards pre/post each transaction.
- We are regularly disinfecting signature pads, and card readers.
- All facilities have recently had their entire air conditioning systems serviced and all filters have been replaced.
For the time being, the Crest Theatre and Old School Square Pavilion will remain closed. As will the Fieldhouse. These facets of the Old School Square campus will gradually reopen, as CDC guidelines allow.
From our family to yours, we are SO excited to welcome you all back!