Art on the Square
The Cornell Art Museum presents the 2nd annual outdoor, juried fine art show featuring extraordinary, original works in all media by fine art and fine craft artists from around the country. The Museum is located on the campus of Old School Square in the heart of downtown Delray Beach, a popular destination for locals and visitors alike!
Saturday & Sunday, February 10 & 11, 10 am-5 pm, free admission
We are currently accepting applications through November 27th.
Show Highlights for Artists:
- Art on the Square happens in the height of the South Florida tourist season!
- Approx. 40 booths will be available on the front lawn of the Cornell Art Museum with Atlantic Avenue exposure. The remaining booths will be located in Old School Square center grounds. All booths will be allocated on a first come-first serve basis.
- Advertising includes print, broadcast, e-blasts, social media and signage
- Artist Move-in on Feb 9th, 12-5pm
- Vehicle and trailer parking
- Attended restrooms on premises
- Security on premises from Feb. 9 at noon through Feb. 11 at 5pm
- Artists Reception on February 10th
- Artist lunch available for pre-order purchase to be delivered to your booth both Saturday and Sunday
- Complimentary Breakfast on Show Days
- Unique “Quad Layout” of booths
- $2,500 in total cash prizes
- Delray Beach Green Market in Old School Square Park adjacent to Art on the Square on Feb. 10 which helps to increase attendance.
- Hospitality Tent with gourmet food & beverage offerings
- Live acoustic entertainment
- Attended restrooms on premises
- Cornell Art Museum admission incentive
We are seeking sponsorships and underwriting! Visit Art on the Square Sponsorships for information.
Old School Square is a 501 (c)(3) registered non-profit cultural organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. (Federal Tax I.D. #65-0032803).
Old School Square, a National Historic site, has served the greater Delray Beach community through visual and performing arts and entertainment for over 25 years. This award-winning, nationally recognized center successfully combined historic preservation and the arts, igniting the 1990s renaissance of Delray Beach. As the community’s gathering place for everything from free concerts, to Town Hall meetings, to festivities surrounding the 100-foot Christmas Tree and so much more, Old School Square continues to be the beating heart.
The campus welcomes over half a million people each year for programs, classes, events and rental activities and includes the Crest Theatre (c. 1925) the Cornell Art Museum (c. 1913), the Fieldhouse (c. 1925) the Pavilion (opened in 2002) and the Creative Arts School. Old School Square also serves as a venue for community, corporate, private and media events. For information on all programs and services, call 561-243-7922.
Old School Square programs are sponsored in part by the City of Delray Beach, the Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency, the Palm Beach County Tourist Development Council and the State of Florida through the Florida Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.
Map and Directions
From I-95 North or South take Atlantic Avenue exit 52. Go east one mile to Swinton Avenue. Old School Square is on the NE corner of Atlantic and Swinton Avenues.
To access the Old School Square Parking Garage, turn left (north) on Swinton Avenue and go one block to NE 1st Street. Turn right and go one block to NE 1st Avenue. Turn right. Daily parking in the garage is free; however, there is a $5 fee on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 4 pm until closing and during select special events.
Parking is also located west of Old School Square off N.E. 1 Avenue and at City Hall (one block west of Swinton) on the corner of N.W. 1 Avenue and N.W. 1 Street.