Come and SEE!
Our Photography program, the Art of Seeing, will open up a world of new and wonderful visual experiences for you. Students will learn to see the world through new eyes. Using your camera as the sculptor uses his hammer and chisel or the artist his brush and paints will allow you to explore your creative potential to the fullest.
To contact the Creative Arts School, please call 561-243-7922, ext. 478. Deborah will be happy to take care of you!
Spring/Summer Classes & Workshops
Term 3 – 7/8/19 – 8/4/19
Term 4 – 8/5/19 – 9/1/19
Term 5 – 9/3/19 – 9/15/19
The Art of Seeing
- Instructor: Irene Hill BEGINNERS If the manual that came with your digital camera is causing more confusion than you care to deal with, fear not. This course is designed to help you become more comfortable and creative with your equipment. The class breaks down the learning process into understandable weekly sessions that include taking photos
- Instructor: Dimitri Sagatov BEGINNERS Want to learn how to take your camera off AUTO mode? This course is designed to help you become more comfortable and creative with your equipment. The class breaks down the learning process into understandable weekly sessions that include taking photos and learning to experiment with camera techniques such as the triangle
- Instructor: Irene Hill BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE Anxious to get out there and do more shooting? Want to produce more artistic, nuanced images? In this course for beginner and intermediate students, we will alternate between classroom work on composition and critique with off-campus photo shoots. Emphasis will be on producing uncluttered, dynamic images using natural light. Bring your
- Instructor: Irene Hill INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHERS Whether you are new to this class or a student continuing to refine the quality of your work, this class is designed to help you take more than a snapshot by learning some composition basics and beyond. Find out where to place the subject in the frame, when to create
- Instructor: Lee Gordon EXPERIENCED PHOTOGRAPHERS This class is for experienced, creative photographers interested in more than camera clubs or limited seminars and workshops. Become a part of South Florida’s most accomplished group of artistic photographers. Meet in a unique environment with fellow enthusiasts while sharing ideas, techniques, experiences and inspiration. This ongoing class allows the
- Instructor: Irene Hill FOR UPPER LEVEL STUDENTS This class is designed for creative, experienced photographers who want to elevate their photography to a higher, more nuanced artistic level. The Photography Salon will emphasize imagination and the artful expression of creativity and will include classic as well as conceptual photography. Discussion and critique, along with weekly