Digital Imaging Classes
Come and Visualize!
DIGITAL IMAGING: CAPTURE THROUGH OUTPUT
These digital imaging classes will open up new worlds of creative possibilities, allowing you to fully integrate your vision while enhancing your technical capabilities. Students will learn in a modern, interactive studio environment with a hands-on approach to problem solving and technical development.
To contact the Creative Arts School, please call 561-243-7922, ext. 478. Deborah will be happy to take care of you!
Photography by Irene Hill
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 4/6/19 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Registration for Spring/Summer OPENS 4/6/18 at 9 am!
Spring/Summer Classes & Workshops
Term 1 – 4/29/19 – 5/26/19
Term 2 – 6/3/19 – 6/30/19
Term 3 – 7/8/19 – 8/4/19
Term 4 – 8/5/19 – 9/1/19
Term 5 – 9/3/19 – 9/15/19
Capture Through Output
- Instructor: Irene Hill For Beginners An introduction to unravel some of the mysteries of polishing a photograph after it has been taken. This is a BASIC course. We will cover cropping, sizing, lighting, color saturation, and converting your photo to black and white. Only 90 minutes a week….no information overload …..sticking to the basics….and, of
- Instructor: Dimitri Sagatov This course is an introduction to the world of creative possibilities available to photographers through Adobe Photoshop. If your current photo editing process leaves something to be desired, Photoshop is a powerful program that will allow you to take your post processing to the next level. To take advantage of these powerful
- Instructor: Lee Gordon Creating an efficient, color managed digital workflow This class is an introduction to using Adobe Lightroom Classic CC as a digital asset management application. As photographers, we produce an abundance of images, which need to be organized, developed, and integrated into an efficient; color managed digital workflow from capture to output. As
- Instructor: Lee Gordon Continuing an efficient color managed digital workflow. Completion of the introductory Lightroom Classic CC class is highly recommended. This intermediate class is a continuation, utilizing an integrated digital workflow approach to Adobe Lightroom. We will learn how to evaluate and pre-visualize the extensive possibilities for developing raw image files. To master control
- Instructor: Lee Gordon Continuing an efficient color managed digital workflow. Completion of the intermediate Lightroom Classic CC class is highly recommended. This advanced class is a continuation, utilizing an integrated digital workflow approach to Adobe Lightroom. We will learn how to further evaluate and pre-visualize the extensive possibilities for developing raw image files. Adobe Lightroom