Old School Square offers a unique, historic setting for any occasion. Beautifully restored spaces include The Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Vintage Gymnasium), the Ocean Breeze Room and the intimate Crest Theatre. Outside, the sky is the limit!
You may choose from our preferred vendors or your own licensed caterer. Thinking of a destination wedding? Delray Beach has an impressive selection of hotels, restaurants, shops, salons and spas — plus a beautiful beach, world-class tennis, golf and a host of cultural attractions. Everything you need! Let us help you create the most memorable experience! For wedding inquiries, please email Events@oldschool.org.
Our host hotel for weddings and receptions is Hyatt Place (right across the street at the corner of NE 1st St and NE 2nd Ave), and Old School Square is their preferred wedding/reception venue. For groups of 10 or more please contact them directly at 561-455-1952 for special rates and offers.
- Located adjacent to the Crest Theatre building
- Used for weddings, receptions, craft shows and more
- Accommodates up to 225 at tables or 300 theatre-style
- Room is 40’ x 70’
- 12’ x 28’ stage
- Balcony for additional seating
- Adjacent food preparation/load-in area – does not include commercial equipment
- Former locker rooms were converted to beautifully appointed restrooms
- High ceilings with rafters provide great opportunities for creative design
- Maximum capacity: banquet, 225; theatre style, 300; children and youth oriented event, 150 (additional security personnel required)
OCEAN BREEZE ROOM
- Located in the Crest Theatre building
- Accommodates up to 100 people theatre-style (for meeting, ceremony or lecture) or up to 60 at tables (for catered party/social event)
- 21’ x 55’
- Equipped with overhead video projector, sound system and screen
- Access to prep kitchen
For inquiries, please email Events@oldschool.org.
Click this badge and scroll down to video #3 – Old School Square Wedding.