Old School Square offers a unique, historic setting for any occasion — from weddings, receptions, birthdays, reunions and mitzvahs… to corporate events, banquets and seminars.
Beautifully restored spaces include the intimate, 323-seat Crest Theatre which is surrounded by six classrooms; the Ocean Breeze Room, which offers a flexible space for receptions or smaller seminars; and The Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Vintage Gym), which is popular for wedding receptions, trade shows, art/craft shows, parties and themed corporate events.
For inquiries, email Michelle at Events@oldschool.org
VIEW WEDDING LOCATIONS
VIEW PHOTO GALLERY
Take a virtual tour of some of our spaces, starting with the Ocean Breeze Room and ending with The Fieldhouse. From the Ocean Breeze Room you can go across the hall to the Library, then back to the hallway. Make your way down the hall to the exit door, which takes you outside. The Fieldhouse will be to your right.
Meeting / Event Rooms
- Located in the Crest Theatre building Accommodates up to 100 people theatre-style (for meeting, ceremony or lecture) or up to 60 at tables (for catered party/social event) 21’ x 55’ Equipped with overhead video projector, sound system and screen Full kitchen facility For inquiries, please contact Leanne at Lgriffith@oldschool.org or call 561.243.7922, ext. 319.
- This 1926 building (formerly known as the Vintage Gymnasium) was restored to preserve the character of the original structure. Seemingly frozen in time, the heavy wood beams still bear the markings of students who dared to climb up to scrawl their names in chalk. Originally a separate building, the Fieldhouse was connected to the
- The Frances Bourque Library and Lettie McNeill Music Room are also known as the Producers Lounge. Located in the Crest Theatre building Used for meetings, workshops and classes Each room accommodates up to 30 people, comfortably Average classroom size is 21’ x 26’ The library and music room are adjoining and are located downstairs Four
- Completed in early 2002, The Pavilion is an outdoor performance facility located on the center grounds of Old School Square. The Pavilion presents concerts and touring productions. Used for all types of performances, films and festivals Accommodates enclosed tented events for up to 1,000; gated concerts for up to 3,500; or open multi-day festivals
- Located adjacent to the Crest Theatre building Used for weddings, receptions, craft shows and more Accommodates up to 225 at tables or 300 theatre-style Room is 40’ x 70’ 12’ x 28’ stage Balcony for additional seating Adjacent food preparation/load-in area – does not include commercial equipment Former locker rooms were converted to beautifully appointed
- Housed in the restored 1925 Delray High School building, the Crest Theatre was dedicated in 1993. Originally the high school auditorium, the Crest Theatre was re-designed as an intimate, state-of-the-art performance space combining the original high school color (blue) with warm burgundy and gold accents. Two stories of additional space were added during restoration to provide backstage,