PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICIES
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICIES
Our registration policy has been developed to be as flexible as possible, while protecting quality educational standards.
All programs and instructors are subject to change.
ALL STUDIOS ARE LOCATED IN THE CREST THEATRE BUILDING UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
- Placement in a course is secured by payment of all fees.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Each class fee contains a non-refundable $15 Combined Registration and Preservation fee.
- Proration for class days to be missed may be available at time of registration. Proration guidelines are set by instructors.
- Refunds and Transfers must be requested before the end of the second week of a term.
- Suggested supply lists for classes are available online.
- The Center is not responsible for any artwork/personal items that are lost, stolen, damaged or left in the classroom.
- Students and parents must respect the rights of other students and staff or they may be asked to leave the school and forfeit tuition.
- Old School Square reserves the right to photograph classes and events on the campus for all marketing efforts which includes Social Media: Facebook and Instagram.
- No refunds or make-up classes due to student illness, unexpected travel, or other reasons beyond the control of the facility.
- Refunds to withdraw from a Class or Workshop must be requested in writing no less than one week prior to the beginning of the course.
- Refunds to withdraw from a Visiting Artist Workshop must be requested in writing no less than four weeks prior to the beginning of the course.
OUR HISTORIC SPACES REQUIRE LOTS OF TLC!
In our ongoing efforts to maintain these historic buildings and the studio spaces within, we expect all students assist us by cleaning up their respective work areas at the conclusion of each class. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
REGISTRATION GOES LIVE FOR ALL FALL/WINTER TERMS 9/1/18 AT 9:00 AM
OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY 9/7/18 6 pm – 8 pm
Spring/Summer 2018 remaining CLASSES:
SS Term 5 – Week 1 Workshops 9/4/2018 – 9/9/2018
Closed Rosh Hashanah 9/10/2018 – 9/11/2018
SS Term 5 – Week 2 Workshops 9/12/2018 – 9/16/2018
CAS Closed 9/17/2018 – 9/23/2018
CAS Closed 9/24/2018 – 9/30/2018
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 12/15/18 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
|TERM STARTS||TERM ENDS||TERM LENGTH||NO CLASS|
|FW Term 1||10/1/2018||11/11/2018||6 Weeks|
|FW Term 2||11/13/2018||12/23/2018||6 Weeks||Veteran’s Day 11/12/18
Thanksgiving Break 11/21/18 – 11/23/18
Tree Lighting 11/29/18 evening
|Closed Holiday Season||12/24/2018||1/6/2018||2 Weeks||Holiday Season|
|FW Term 3||1/7/2019||3/10/2019||8 Weeks||Poetry Fest 1/21/19 – 1/26/19
Presidents Day 2/18/19
Delray Beach Open Finals Weekend 2/22/19 – 2/24/19
|FW Term 4||3/12/2019||4/21/2019||6 weeks||Closed 3/11/19
Delray Affair 4/12/19 – 4/14/19
Good Friday 4/19/19
|Closed||4/22/2019||4/28/2019||1 Week||Class Break|