On average, the Theatre audience is 64% female, 56% full time residents and 27% seasonal residents.
Main Stage Series – 6 shows (Nov.-March) with total of 32 performances; target audience is 45+
- Audience averages 600 per show (62% subscribers/38% individuals and groups)
- Individual Main Stage performances ($500 and up depending on benefits)
- Main Stage Series – Presenting Sponsor – $7,500
Broadway Cabaret Series – 5 shows (Jan.-April) with total of 10 performances; target audience is 45+
- Audience averages 1200 per show (68% subscriber base/32% individuals & groups)
- Individual Cabaret performances ($500 and up depending on benefits)
- Cabaret Series – Presenting Sponsor – $5,000
Robert D. Chapin Lecture Series – 4 lectures (January-April)
- Individual lectures ($250 and up depending on benefits)
- Lecture Series – Presenting Sponsorship – NOT AVAILABLE
Crest Special Events – 6 shows (Nov.-Apr.) with total of 8 performances; target audience is 35+
- These shows are designed to attract a new audience
- Individual shows – $500
Main Stage Comedy
- Our partnership with Catch A Rising Star brings in national act comedians
- Sponsorship of individual shows – $500
- Presenting Sponsor – $5,000 per series
ORDER OF THE CREST
Become a prestigious part of the Crest Theatre by dedicating a theater seat with an engraved brass plate. Your gift of $1,000 includes your engraved plate, your name on the donor wall in the Robert D. Chapin Lobby and a listing in the Old School Square Annual Report.
CORNELL ART MUSEUM
Sponsorships are available for exhibits, receptions and Art Talks. The museum presents four exhibits each year, which run approximately 3 months.
- Sponsorship fees are $250 and up depending on benefits.
- Estimated exhibit attendance is 5,000-10,000 people
- Receptions draw 100-200 people
- Gallery Nights (typically 2 hours) draw 75-150 people
ARTS EDUCATION OUTREACH
Art Ride reaches an estimated 1,000 children during the holiday season. Children ride the Holiday Carousel, tour the 100-foot Christmas Tree (with animated displays) and do a holiday craft to take home. Underwriting at any level is greatly appreciated!
The Holiday Carousel opens the day after Thanksgiving and runs through the first Sunday of January. The carousel is a significant part of Delray’s Holiday Festivities, which includes the 100-foot Christmas Tree and related events during the month of December. The Holiday Carousel draws approximately 15,000 riders and 40,000 attendees. Carousel sponsorships start at $1000.
DELRAY BEACH CRAFT BEER FEST
This annual event takes place in May and celebrates the art of a well-crafted beer! Maximum attendance is 2,000 people. The event includes unlimited beer and wine tasting, live music, food stations (for purchase), and game area. Sponsorships start at $500. Contact Leanne Griffith (lgriffith@DelrayArts.org) for details.