(Friday) 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Old School Square Pavilion and grounds
51 N. Swinton Ave. Delray Beach, Florida 33444
Get your tickets now for
Get your tickets now for the ONLY Craft Beer Fest in Downtown Delray Beach — Friday, May 11th!
Your ticket gets you UNLIMITED SAMPLING of more than 100 craft brews, ciders and wines… all while supporting Old School Square!
Friday, May 11th
Old School Square Pavilion and Park
NE 1st Ave, Delray Beach 33444
21 and over only. Rain or shine.
Make it a weekend in Delray and stay at the Hyatt!
Beer Fest goers must book their room first and then buy the Beer fest tickets! $10 off VIP and $10 off GA tickets when they book a room at the Hyatt.
VIP EARLY ACCESS: 6:30 PM | $55 Advance Sale ONLY
These highly sought-after tickets provide a VIP experience from 6:30-7:30 pm, with an extra hour of exclusive tasting of all beers and wines, a VIP Welcome Pour in a commemorative tasting glass, free pizza and featured tap releases!
GENERAL ADMISSION: 7:30 PM | $40 in Advance – $45 At The Gate
The general admission gates open at 7:30 PM, providing you access to over 100 craft beers, ciders and wines… all for your tasting! We work with the best brewers and distributors around to ensure you have not only your favorites, but also the opportunity to try what are sure to become your new favorites!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- CIDER, WINE, GOOD BEER… and lots of it!
- GREAT DJ & LIVE MUSIC… our featured band will hit the stage AT 9 PM and turn things up a notch!
- PUB BITES… reasonably priced pub bites from local restaurants and pizza too!
- GAME AREA… keep the competition casual with Jumbo Jenga, Jumbo Cornhole and Jumbo Beer Pong
- SILENT AUCTION… 2017 rocked wine & beer branded picnic tables; wait to see what’s “cool” for 2018!
- CASH BAR… we don’t sell beer, wine or cider… but for anyone who wants some liquor before beer… you’ve got nothing to fear!
Follow Beer Fest on Facebook: @DelrayCraftBeerFest. Official URL: DBCraftBeerFest.org
Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest is a signature fundraiser for Old School Square; proceeds support Old School Square programs.
Old School Square Center for the Arts, Inc. is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization.
2017 Beer and Wine Partners. Check back for our 2018 partners.